Talent Acquisition Director, Berlin
Talentful helps people and companies reach their potential.
We work onsite with innovative businesses to build world-class teams, harnessing the power of our vast network and deep understanding of how the most successful companies hire.
We partner with brands like Google Deepmind, OUTFITTERY, WeWork, Depop, Riot Games, Netflix and HelloFresh, delivering great results as demonstrated by the wall to wall recommendations we receive.
During our first 3.5 years we have scaled to almost 100 members of staff and were named the 10th Best Startup in the UK 2018 by LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/2zH4THs
We’re looking for an experienced and innovative Director to lead the launch of our Berlin office.
- You will have the overall responsibility of ensuring the continued growth, development and smooth-running of Talentful’s Berlin office.
What's in it for you
- The chance to be a leader in one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, Talentful.
- The chance to lead Talentful’s partnership with some of the most innovative companies in Europe.
- The chance to spearhead the launch of a new location.
- The chance to work with a group of the best recruiters around.
- A constant learning culture for whatever level you’re at.
What you'll be doing
- Leadership and day-to-day management of a team of delivery consultants.
- Accountability for team’s performance, ensuring we’re going above and beyond.
- Using your commercial understanding to get under the skin of what clients need.
- Regular client meetings and status calls.
- Introducing Talentful to high-tier technology businesses and speaking at a mix of events to promote the brand.
- Ensuring the office itself is equipped and fit for purpose.
- Regular liaison with the London HQ to feed your successes back to counterparts and superiors.
- Experience as a successful and delivery-focused tech or digital recruiter.
- Experience of recruiting for scaling and top-tier technology businesses.
- Successful management of delivery teams, including motivating and coaching.
- German language skills are advantageous.
- Experience of the Berlin market is ideal.
- You’ll be a naturally positive person with high energy, a bias for leading with solutions, and ready to roll up your sleeves to get a newly opened office off the ground.
Our core brand values allow us to work to a set of defined principles and help guide our behaviour. They're embedded within our people processes such as personal development and on-boarding, as well as being lived everyday by our team.
- Candour: Always communicating directly, with honesty and integrity. We do what we say we’ll do.
- Focus: It takes complete dedication, intent and laser-focus to ensure our goals comes to a great result every time.
- Action: We make it happen: delivering results with urgency.
- Partner: Ensuring our shared goals are aligned at all times through embedded collaborative intelligence.
- Grit: We work with tenacity, persistence and passion.
Competitive salary and benefits.
At Talentful, we work hard everyday to create an all-welcome environment. We've done our job well when everyone feels valued, that their contribution matters and that they are able to perform to their potential, regardless of background. We believe this makes for a better workplace.
We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, favourite ice cream flavour, weird hairstyle or any other protected class.